Sunday, October 18, 2009

#11 LibraryThing

Oooh this one's great! Love the idea of being able to catalogue my home library so simply and graphically. (Yeah, like that's going to happen - bit like those boxes of photos I'm always going to sort out!). But what a great idea.


I can definitely see some uses for this in the education industry. Even simple ideas like showcasing new library acquisitions on the webpage! And being able to read such a variety of reviews - well i think that's a good thing!!

So quick and easy to set up. I had quickly added fifteen of my favourite books, complete with cover images. My biggest concern is the limit of 200 titles for the free account - that means I either have to be selective, or fork out for the upgrade. Still, it's pretty good value if it proves as useful as it seems.

Another one to add to the "look into further" list!

Sal

No comments:

Post a Comment