Saturday, November 7, 2009

#12 Flickr

As you'll see by my post below, I'm loving Flickr! I have explored it before, just from an amateur photographer's point of view, but hadn't ventured as far as registering and checking out the extra features. I haven't had a chance to play with the edit tools yet, but can see how useful and timesaving that might be! Important to remember to keep photo sizes limited though, or you would quickly use up the 100Mb limit.

I very quickly uploaded a couple of my own photos for the exercise. This was quick and painless and so easy to add tags, descriptions etc.

This is (hopefully - if this works) Monty, our pet rabbit, being very austere! Yes he is a big bunny!!

As with all of these wonderful Web 2.0 applications, Flickr is another to add to the 'must explore further' basket!

Sal

No comments:

Post a Comment